“Concept to Completion”
Water Storage and Processing Systems:
Tank Specialists provides complete water storage and processing systems for the indoor/outdoor agricultural industry. Tank Specialists is on the forefront of current industry standards for the indoor agricultural industry, we are continually striving to establish the highest standard for the storage and processing of critical water supplies related to this agricultural space. Tank Specialists provides equipment to address each facilities specific needs.
- Above ground and underground fiberglass and poly water storage tanks for the supply of irrigation water, the collection of condensate and waste water due to wash-downs of grow spaces. We provide means of 100% collection and recycling of all water usage resulting in less than 1% water loss.
- Complete water transfer/pump systems; submersible turbines, gear driven pumps and positive displacements pumps. We will match a pump system that best meets the overall system design and our clients needs.
- Wash down water collection drain and piping systems. We provide the design and installation of trench drain or single point drain systems with double wall monitored piping to meet the State Water Control Boards requirements. All piping culminates at a low point, either in an underground tank or sump pump for evacuation to an above ground tank.
- Custom system aeration to increase the oxygen content of the water. Our diffusers are ideal for oxygen transfer, values of 2mgO2/I are common. Oxygen increases in your irrigation water will enable the plant intake of critical nutrient on the cellular level.
- Floating suctions to optimize the highest oxygenated water uptake and minimize any settled solids or floating contaminates from entering the upstream irrigation supply chain.
- Full reverse osmosis (RO) systems (also known as hyper filtration) remove sodium chloride, impurities and overall contaminants so our growers can control the injection of nutrients insuring an increase in production.
- Water chilling systems. When an underground storage solution is not feasible and irrigation water must be stored outside, we can provide a full water chilling system to insure the ideal irrigation water temp of 68 degrees (+/- 3deg), thus maximizing your plants ability to fully absorb the high levels of oxygen and nutrients in the water. This optimal water temperature stimulates the plants natural pump mechanism in the root system. Variances in water temperatures can put your plants under stress thus reducing your crops production.
- Electronic PLC based control and monitoring. We provide the design and installation of PLC control systems to control all valving and pumps relating to the water storage and processing systems listed above and for leak detection monitoring in the double wall piping systems.